EN: Digital Driving Gear (Inverter/Drive): AC Brushless servomotor up to 2.3 Nm; Asynchronous three-phase motor up to 0.75 kW.
USA: Digital Driving Gear (Inverter/Drive): AC Brushless servomotor up to 19.5 in-lbs; Asynchronous three-phase motor up to 1 HP
Miniaction 200 has been designed to control three-phase asynchronous electric motors and brushless AC motors (BLAC) with a power of up to 0.75kW. The heart of the power section is an intelligent IGBT module (IPM) equipped with protective systems which ensure that the device is reliable and highly efficient, while (among other things) limiting the need for external components. The control logic consists of 32-bit micro-controllers with a set of instructions that is optimised for speed and is thus ideal for controlling precision motors.
- Closed-loop speed control
- Limit on delivered torque
- 4 digital inputs and 1 digital output
- 2 analogue inputs and 1 analogue output
- Input for a line driver-type incremental encoder
- Input for resolver
- 24 V output for control of holding brake
- Output for connecting an external braking resistance
- Built-in EMC filter (rated for a category C3 industrial environment)
- Keyboard with removable display (optional)